Items purchased from the Mga Likha ni Inay website can only be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase of the item. The receipt of the purchase must be presented to the Store Manager for validation.
1. Items to be returned/exchanged will be subject to quality inspection by the Store Manager or any authorized personnel based on the following:
FOR NON-FOOD – must be accompanied by proof of purchase, original packaging in good condition and accessories are complete (if applicable)
FOR FOOD – must be accompanied by proof of purchase, with a maximum of two weeks before the expiry date
2. Items to be exchanged must be of the same price or higher.
3. For sanitary or hygienic reasons, Return/Exchange of the following items will not be accepted:
- Swimwear, used footwear, apparel, jewelry items, or any similar items
- Items that have defects/damages caused by misuse or mishandling of items by customer
4. As a gesture of goodwill, items to be returned due to the change of mind of the customer will be accepted within 7 days after purchase provided that items are in a good and resalable condition. Items should have no visible scratches. Proof of purchase must be presented to the store manager. Returned items can be replaced with other products of the same higher value with the price difference to be settled by the customer.
5. Refund will be the last resort if the defective item can no longer be repaired or there is no longer a replacement unit available at the time the warranty is being processed.